Has your business been impacted by the COVID-19 crisis? Here are resources to help with emergency loans, information updates, and more resources:
- Northeast Minnesota & Northwest Wisconsin
- Northeast Minnesota
- Local Small Business Development Centers
- Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
- Minnesota Unemployment Insurance Shared Work Alternative to Layoffs
- Northwest Wisconsin
- Overview of Resources from the Superior Douglas Chamber of Commerce, the Small Business Development Center at UWS, and the Northwest Regional Planning Commission
- Wisconsin Small Business Development Center Network
- Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development
- Workforce Economic Development Corporation
Consider signing up for e-mail updates from these orgs, if you aren’t already receiving them. They monitor the evolving economic situation and deliver updates on assistance programs as they become available.
You can also reach out to your local Chamber of Commerce for more resources and guidance. Find answers to frequently asked questions here.