Date: January 4, 2023
Time: 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Location: Virtual (Teams)
Join the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development Workforce Strategy Consultant team for an engaging virtual discussion to learn about where employers can still make an impact in filling workforce needs even in our tight labor market.
Hear from a panel of employers and subject matter experts who will review current labor data and discuss how employers can support retention and inclusion efforts promoting equitable access of current labor pools, which lead to positive organizational impact.
- Carson Gorecki, Regional Analyst, Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
- Carl Crawford, Human Rights Officer, City of Duluth
- LeAnn Littlewolf, Co-Executive Director, American Indian Community Housing Organization (AICHO)
- Tim Myles, St Louis County, St Louis County BIPOC Leadership Team
- Sonya Prange, VP of HR and Service Operations, Intek Pastics
- Catrice O’Neal, Workforce Development Program Director, Brooklyn Park and Brooklynk (a joint partnership between BP and Brooklyn Center)
More Info Here