Thursday, June 8th 9:00am – 12:00pm
St. Cloud WorkForce Center
1542 Northway Drive, St. Cloud
Join the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED) at a free training session.
This 3-hour hands-on training session will help attendees learn where to find and how to use DEED’s labor market information data tools. Attendees will navigate data tools on our website (www.mn.gov/deed/data/) and learn how to use them to understand the local economy and provide guidance to jobseekers and others.
This is a great session for small business owners, human resource professionals, economic development staff and board members, and other partners in the workforce development system.
Users MUST bring their own laptop to participate in this session.
Topics covered include:
- Occupations in Demand and Current Job Vacancy Results
- Occupational and Industry Employment Projections
- Wage and Salary Data and Career Profiles
- Labor Force, Employment, and Unemployment Statistics
- Industry Employment Statistics and Trends
- Cost of Living
- Graduate Employment Outcomes
- Minnesota Economic Trends and Employment Review
- Demographic and Social Characteristics
- Other data tools may also be covered upon request
For more info or to register click HERE