Employers and employees in Northeast Minnesota who have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and are preparing for a return to work can find answers to frequently asked questions in a two-page resource available online here: COVID-19 FAQs for Employers and Workers.
Check out this page to find:
- Guidelines for the transitional period ahead
- How employers can ensure a safe workplace
- How employees can report unsafe working conditions to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Easy-to-overlook details that can impact unemployment collection and dispensation
- Info on COVID-19 Preparedness Plans
- Employer and employee concerns about the return to work following lockdowns
Regional workforce partners including The City of Duluth Department of Workforce Development, APEX, the Northeast Minnesota Office of Job Training, and NORTHFORCE developed this resource in an effort to correct misinformation and alleviate confusion over the legal rights of employers and workers as the pandemic lockdowns lift and employees return to work.
Find more Northland resources for employers and workers impacted by the pandemic at these links: